Kim is a dear friend of mine, I've known her since I was about 13 and we were in the same tutor group at school. She is doing the dutiful thing and following her boyfriend to Zurich. So in a desperate attempt to try and see her as much a possible before she goes I have invited her round to mine for dinner. A perfect opportunity to try out my brand new book. Even though the title is 'meals in heels' I definitely won't be wearing heels, or the very glam dresses in the illustrations.
Posh Shepherds pie here we come.
I've been really good. I have bought most of the ingredients in advance earlier in the week. The book does say that you can cook the lamb in advance, and the plan was to this on Wednesday, but this plan quickly went out of the window when that 'just a quick drink' turned into staying till closing....yes I am weak willed, but I had one of those days at work and that glass of Jack Daniels was so comforting.
Audrey xx
No comments:
Post a Comment