Sunday, 22 January 2012

New Years Resolution....

....lets see how long this one lasts. The idea is that we both start cooking more, yes from scratch, buying fresh ingredients and following a recipe. Easy, you might say....but for someone who rarely makes it home from work before 8pm, this is going to be challenging. So I have help. This help comes in the form of Meals in Heels by Jennifer Joyce.



According to Jennifer, her book will turn you into a domestic goddess overnight (well kinda). Her book claims to transform you into the perfect dinner party host with enough time to slip on your heels and greet your guests with a Martini in hand....

So, Janine and I have both decided to take her up on her challenge.

Before I start cooking, I'm off to buy more heels...I mean it is a pre-requisite of following the recipe, it says so in the title.

Audrey xx

No comments:

Post a Comment